This church made of bricks was built in 1830-1835 and is in neoclassicistic style. The plans were drawn by Jan Van de Capelle.
The furniture is also mostly in neoclassicistic style.
The altarwith porche with Saint-Aldegondis in a tabernacle is of marbled wood (wood painted like marble ). It is from the second quarter of the 19th century.
Thepulpit is from 1835.
The big paintings, 'Holy Simon receiving the scapulier from Holy Mary' and Holy Mary giving the rosaire to Saint Dominic' are fruits of the Flemish School from the 18th century.