This sober cloth hall (earlier 'Lakenhuys house of cloth') is dated from 1346 and is built in gothic style. The red colour of the iron sandstone holding limonite is revived with the use of white sandstone. There are only a few finials and consoles with little baldachins left, but the statues have disappeared. Short buttresses support the whole.
The halls were rebuilt in 1820.