|If you know more about a certain place, and/or if you have good (or old) pictures, feel free to send them to us. By clicking on 'I know more about this' you get to a screen from which you can send us easily your comment. This way, you help Belgiumview to grow!|
|It could happen to you: as a modern human, you put your holiday pictures on the internet... Maybe amongst them, there is a picture of a building of a sculpture by an architect or artist who is not yet dead for more than 70 years? |
Or maybe you live in an original house. You want to sell it, and you show some pictures of your house...
We are still busy with the translation (which is a huge job). We excuse ourselves for errors and for the fact that many texts are in Dutch only.
On the left:
For a list of all pages (be careful, slow page!!) click here. For a list with all towns, click here.
- If you want to see anything in Belgium (random), click 'Random'. This way, you also help making our Hitparades.
- 'Hitparade' gives you the most beautiful places from Belgium, sorted by your votes
- You can also see all places in a certain town, or navigate on a map. To do that, click 'By Place'.
- If you specifically want to see churches, industrial buildings, landscapes... , click on 'By Type
- A specific building can easily be found by 'By Name'. This is another way to see all views.
- If you are looking f.e. for places where an organ can be found, or if you want to know what an 'oculus' is, then click 'By Element'.
- Places with a certain style (f.e. Romanesque), you find via 'By Style'.
- Data about certain architects and other persons, you find via 'By Person'.
- Last but not least we have a series of old pictures, which we match to a picture of the current or more recent situation. Click on 'Past and Present'.