This town hall was built in 1927 under major Désiré Barbier in order to
replace the old town hall burned in 1914 by the German Soldiers. It held it''s role of
town hall till 1977, the year of the commune fusions during which the town of Morialmé
disappeared as independent town. a
The rooms of the former town hall now are used by several local groups.
Source: board at building
Noteworthy for this rather classic building are for sure the corbeling
corner tower above the entrance and the wide stairs.