This watermill is situated in Itterbeek.He was built in 1633. The millershouse dates from 1735, as the iron anchors show.
The mill was rebuilt in 1850 so that corn aswell as oil could be crushed. Since 1906 corn only is crushed. The mill is still ready to use. In 1996 he was protected as a monument and together with the neibourhood as a villageview.
For more information we refer to Molenecho's.