This house dates from 1909, and was built according to the plans of architect Poireaux. The building was ordered by Victor Hostens.
The Italian facade looks new baroque>, with statues in de tympanums above the windows on the first floor. The doorway is flanked by 2 pillars. The interior still holds many of the original elements. The garden is also still original with many different tree species.