In the past, Ostend had 2 railway stations : Ostend center and Oostende Quay. This railway station, Oostende quay survived the second World War, and stil is nowadays the only Ostende Railway Station .
This station was opened in 1913. The architects were Otten and Seulen. The left tower was holding the Hotel Terminus Maritime, a luxurious hotel and restaurant for high guests. On the ground floor, there was a Royal reception room.
Not much is left of the original interiour. The roof over the rails was destroyed during the first world war. (thanks to Jurgen Coysman)