This oilpound mill on top of millcot comes from Beveren-aan-
de-Ijzer and is dating back from the 18th century. This mill was known as the 'Hoge
Seinemolen - High signal mill' . He is constructed on a closed foot and the construction
is heavier than the construction of a normal standard wooden mill. He is in Bruges since
1970. To add at its splendour there is a wonderful parrot as weather
In the past there stood a stone windmill dating from 1827 about at this very place, but
this was destroyed in 1893.