This wooden palemill stands on piers of bricks . He comes actually from Olsene and is dated from 1844. In 1911 he was braught to Bruges where he replaced the original fallen Bonne Cheriemill. This oilmill has three grindattics, but the grindingconstruction itself has disappearred.
The name referres to ' bonne chère -good life'.
At night the mills are illuminated, what is especially for this mill spectacular.