In 1613 Johanna De Meulenare founded 24 little houses in a row. The hospice was deplaced to the New way to Ghent. It consists of an interior place with on each side 12 little houses.
The entrance is situated in a blind wall with a baroque border, with above a tabernacle.
There is a little chapel with elegant pointfacade in the innercourt with 12 little houses on each side.