The brick facades with stapped gable and the entrancebuilding are all that is left of the 16th and 17th century houses that stood here. In 1894 the architect Charles De Wulf renovated here drastically, by mixing late gothic and baroque stylelements.
The tudor arch used to be the entrance of the abbey of the chatreuse nons.
During a new building project the old fassades were restored again between 1976 and 1979. The neo-gothic reunionhall, situated behind the fassades, was demolished and replaced by modern architecture with a few patios and very worked out, encorbeling walls in glass.