This church was built between 1619 and 1641 in accordance with the plans of Pieter Huyssens. It was the original baroque church of the convent of the Jesu´tes. When the monastery was stopped in 1773, the Saint-Walburgaparish took over. .
Imposant corinthian engaged columns , pilasters and horizontal mouldings make a beautiful lightshow.candle sticks crown the scrolls with volutes. The gable wears a fronton.
The patron saint of the Jesu´tes, Saint Franciscus Xaverius, is to be seen in a tabernacle above the doorway.
The tower behind should look like the tower of the Carrolus Borromeus in Antwerpen . But because of lack of money, the construction endede with the construction of the blunt tower, that contents the bells .
The baroque interieur contains a marble main altar dated from 1643. A part of the communiontrail from 1695 was form the hand of Frans Hendrik Verbruggen . The pulpit from 1667-1669 was of the hand of Arthus Quellin . The organ-case is dated from 1763.