This industrial building has parking possibilities on several levels and a large showroom. Originally, there was 1 giant showroom of 24 metres high. The building dates from 1933 and is the creation of architects Alexis Dumont and Marcel van Goethem, lead by Maurice Ravazť (CitroŽn's architect). They drew this building which can be situated on the limit between modernism and art deco.
The combination of steel framing and glass was chosen to create maximal illumation through the monumental show case, ending on a glass round.