This windmill is wooden postmill on piers.
It was built between 1600 and 1650. In 1960 it was the first one with wellded sticks
in Belgium. It was in use until 1970. Thereafter the storms caused most of the damage.
In 1990 it drought to fall over.Then the municipality started the renovation of the
Unfortionatly the wings cannot turn anymore because the original
millhouse was enlarged at the back. Now the wings would turn into the construction at
For more info we refer to Molenecho's.